Friday, August 12, 2011

Pendants

Introducing pendants made from my prints.  I'm really excited about these because well, they are beautiful little miniatures of my paintings.  They come in two sizes, 1"x1" for $18 or 1.5"x1.5" for $20.  They come with an 18" chain like the one pictured.  Or, add $2 for a 24" chain or $4 for a 30" chain.  I also have a satin black cord for $2 more.  Lots of chain/cord options.

1.5x1.5" Calla Lily with 18" chain ($20)

1.5x1.5" Calla Lily with cord ($22)
1x1" Calla Lily on card

1.5x1.5" Red Poppies with 18" chain ($20)

1.5x1.5" Red Poppies with cord ($22)

Back of all pendants
For some reason taking the pictures, getting them ready to post and posting them takes a lot of time and effort.  I have several more pendant designs, but you'll just have to keep coming back when I post more of them because I've spent too much time ignoring my kids today.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want one and I'm sure my girls would too. How long is the cord option? I like that better than the chain, but need something long. I can't do anything shorter than 18" with my enlarged thyroid. But, I might be able to find a cord here.

    ReplyDelete