Friday, April 23, 2010

Dark Orange Flowers

Dark Orange Flower I
6x6" Acrylic on watercolor paper ($46 with 3" white mat - SOLD)
I did these last month for a gift but didn't end up giving them away. They are very similar to these Orange Flowers but in acrylic and much smaller. The colors are a bit deeper too.


Dark Orange Flower II6x6" Acrylic on watercolor paper ($46 with 3" white mat - SOLD)


Dark Orange Flower III6x6" Acrylic on watercolor paper ($46 with 3" white mat - SOLD)


All put together ($138 for all three)

3 comments:

  1. I love this collection! Great color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this. Do you have anything else similar? If so please email me at monkeylauralee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard from you and I was waiting on the orange flowers like this with the teal background...are they available yet? (I've lost your email)

    ReplyDelete